Thule REVOLVE 55cm Carry-on
Thule has now become and international player in the luggage market - further reinforced by the release of their first upright spinner. The 100% pure polycarbonate REVOLVE range features a unique closing system that no other suitcase has: a lightweight zipper system with a rear plate that prevents theft from punctured zips. The suitcase range features 4 different sizes - 2 check-in and 2 carry-on options, all made to the expected demands of Swedish Thule craftmanship. Manufactured in Poland, this exciting suitcase has been released in SA for the discerning traveller.
The 55cm Carry-on featured here will meet cabin demands - more details are available on this exciting product below.
- Effortless navigation from the very first step with a telescoping handle that minimizes sway and efficiently transfers power to the wheels.
- Made in Europe, this lightweight, stylish and impact-resistant luggage is comprised of 100% virgin polycarbonate.
- Designed to last with internal corner protectors, a rigid frame and a reinforcing front panel for added protection.
- Contents stay secure during travel with TSA locks and a puncture-resistant zipper backed by a solid inner frame.
- Easily navigate from doorstep to destination with oversized rear wheels that easily glide over rough terrain and smaller, recessed front wheels that increase interior space.
- Maximize packing space and enjoy a quiet roll with a felt liner that contours the case and absorbs vibrations in transit.
- Personal information remains concealed with integrated ID slot that retracts into the back of the case.
- Belongings are held securely in place with adjustable, internal compression system.
- Integrated feet allow the bag to rest on its side without tipping.
100% Virgin Polycarbonate